Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since you received your item (we track this by the date the tracking number says it was delivered), unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Refunds (if applicable)
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
By following the steps below, almost all of our customers track down their missing Birds Aren't Real packages. If you are still unable to receive your package after attempting the steps, email us and we will see what we can do: but please attempt these steps first.
This may happen for a variety of reasons. Unfortunately, because tracking indicates that you did in fact receive our order, there isn't much we can do on our end. Here are the steps we recommend to customers trying to recover a missing package:
1. Contact your local post office and ask to speak to the post master, ask if they can speak with the mail carrier who delivers to your street. Ask him/her about the package and the date it was marked as delivered—mail carriers are pretty good at remembering packages on their routes!
2. Ask your local post office if they are holding the package for some reason.
3. Check with your neighbors to see if the package was accidentally delivered to their address.
4. (This is the most important) Wait a couple of days. Some packages are mistakenly marked as delivered during the sorting process, when in fact they are still en route- we have seen this become a very common occurrence as of late.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
Terms & Conditions for Discount Codes
- Coupons are valid for a limited time only. Birds Aren't Real reserves the right to modify or cancel coupons at any time.
- Coupon codes are only valid until specified expiration date. After expiration date items remaining in cart will no longer qualify for discount offer
- Coupons may only be applied to qualifying items or percentage off purchases displaying the coupon offer. The coupon offer will not be valid until it is applied to the qualifying item.
- Coupons may be used when checking out through www.birdsarentreal.com
- (Online purchases marked for in store pick-up apply)
- Online coupon or discount codes will be honored for purchases made in store but must be used at time of purchase and cannot be applied to a previous purchase or service
- Promotions are limited to one coupon per customer.
- If you return any of the items purchased with a coupon, the coupon discount or value may be subtracted from the return credit.
- Void where prohibited.
- Consumer is required to pay any applicable sales tax related to the use of the coupon.
- Coupons are void if restricted or prohibited by law.
Birds Aren’t Real is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected of those individuals that visit our website and make use of out online facilities and services accurate, confidential, secure and private.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products.
Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by ways of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
Birds Aren’t Real may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, type of operating system, at a later time, that will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Use of Information Collected
Birds Aren’t Real may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the products you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://birdsarentreal.com/. Birds Aren’t Real may also be in contact with you in regard to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Birds Aren’t Real does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Birds Aren’t Real may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that their users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Birds Aren’t Real may disclose your personal information, without any prior notice to you, unless required to do in accordance to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required in an effort to:
Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Birds Aren’t Real and/or its website;
Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Birds Aren’t Real; and
Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of https://birdsarentreal.com/ and/or the general public.
Birds Aren’t Real greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Birds Aren’t Real products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children Under Age of 13
Birds Aren’t Real does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Links to Other Web Sites
Our website does contain links to affiliate and other websites. Birds Aren’t Real does not claim nor accept responsibility for any privacy policies, practices and/or procedures of other such websites. Therefore, we encourage all users and visitors to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information by our website.
Birds Aren’t Real shall endeavor and take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent ant loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification or the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
July 12, 2019